Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cobra Viper Racing Kayak for sale

I am selling my Cobra Viper Kayak and it is in outstanding condition. This is a very rare and fast kayak. It is a straight flat water and river adventure racer and should not be bought to stargaze or go on a leisurely float.
I will not ship the kayak so please do not ask. I only accept cash face to face so no shady 3rd party pick up questions. $800 No holds, first person that can meet with cash gets the boat.

My email is jeremybartley78@hotmail.com









2 comments:

  1. Check out the boat study that Rapid Ascent did in Australia. This boat kept up with the best of the best.
    www.rapidascent.com.au/asp/kayaktestreportii.aspx
    Click on Multisport

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man, did you sell the boat yet? what is your location?

    ReplyDelete